Total Control® Complete Mod Kit for Oklahoma Joe 3 in 1 LONGHORN (3-in-1 ONLY)
Total Control® BBQ complete mod kit for OK Joe LONGHORN 3 in 1 smoker pits. FITS 3 in 1 ONLY
Expertly designed parts & proven results.
- LavaLock® Baffle Tuning Plate System for balanced temps and no more burnt meat on the fire box side. FOR LONGHORN 3 in 1 NOT regular Longhorn.
- FireBlack® All Black Lid Gasket & Latch kit for the entire smoker. Increases efficiency and prevents smoke loss. Mount the lid latches under the door.
- LavaLock® 12" x 12" x 6" Laser Cut Expanded Charcoal (fire box) safety basket. Perfect for larger fuel loads, protects the fire box and more controlled burns.
- Stainless Steel LavaLock® Water Pan for increased performance and better results.
- Two extra ProPack firebox gaskets to seal the two halves of the fire box and the joints between the fire box & cook chamber.
- TWO of our 3" Fully Adjustable LavaLock® thermometers to monitor temps right to left on the cook chamber (fits the existing 1/2" NPT bung)
There are no other kits like Total Control® BBQ's all inclusive mod kit for Oklahoma Joe Longhorn smokers!
Almost 100% USA made parts, support USA made products! Get yours today!
Clayton P Barton asks
If I were to install the baffle on my 3-1, would it interfere with charcoal grilling?
The main reason i bought this one was to be able to use gas for quick hot dogs and hamburgers but charcoal for steaks and of course the smoker part for the weekends .....unless I'm thinking all wrong the baffle will be in the way ?
<p>You have a few options when it comes to grilling in your smoker with the baffle plate. You can simply remove it whenever you are going to grill. The plate does not need to be bolted in and would be easily removed. Many people also will charcoal grill right in the fire box. Some find they can get coals on top of the baffle and grill that way. Thanks for your question. </p>